Tuesday, September 23, 2008

7 wonder things

When I came to Australia, I noticed few different things in here compare to my country(
Japan).
I think all migrants have this experience when they come to here . So, here is mine.

I lived with Australian girl for few month. Firstly, I was surprised that how she washed dishes in kitchen. She just put water in sink with washing soap and washed dishes in sink. After washed dishes she just let dishes dry on kitchen towel without rinse ! Isn't there still soap on dishes?
And it might be no good for human body? I asked her why she doen't rinse dishes.

She said 'all kitchen soaps in Australia are no harmful because they are made by natural products.' ??? I don't know the truth yet.

Another thing is that here is hardly find vending machines. We can buy many things on the street such as coffee, soft drinks,cigarette,noodles, beers , ice creams. I can't buy these in here.
I asked friend 'Why here is no vending machines?'

His answer was ' It might be stolen if these staff are on the street' I don't know the truth yet.

There are more different things I find. I'll tell you more next time.

1 comment:

Geeta said...

I was surprised at their washing dishes too and still don't believe that the soap is harmless!

You are using prepositions where they are not necessary. Do you think you can try to find your own mistakes?