Sunday, September 7, 2008

Rozelle Market

It was a freezing and rainy day on yesterday. I worried about weather because I was planning to go to Rozelle market today.
I woke up 6am this morning. surprisingly, after heavy rainy days it was fine today.
I arrived to Rozelle market around 9am. My friend sells Japanese pizza(Japanese name is OKONOMIYAKI) in there every Sunday.
My friend let me sell some of my stuff under her tent.

I try to sell some of DOG CLOTHES. There were a lot of dogs came but unfortunately nobody want buy my dog clothes. At the end of the day, I sold none.

Anyway, I had a good time with my friend and enjoyed market.
I like to go to market. People who are selling stuff in there are very friendly and I like to talk to them. It is good practice for me to speak English to others.

The other thing is that it makes me happy when I get a good stuff with a little money.

Here is my tip! Don't forget to ask them to discount.

No comments: