Sunday, October 19, 2008

continue - 7 wonder things

I haven't finished story about 7 wonder things in Australia. I only wrote 2 things on my blog last time, so I continue to write about it today.

This is a 3rd wonder thing for me in Australia. Here we go......

I'm living Sydney now, here is hardly to find clocks on public places such as a shopping mall or on the street. I was asked the time on bus stop or on street when they found that I was wearing a watch on my wrist. Recently, people are carrying mobile phone which shows time on screen. I'm not sure they have right time on there mobile phone or not but it is not my business . I believe that It is not a big problem for people to find the time anymore.

Another thing , this is a 4th thing .

When I catch a train or bus on busy time ( so is called rush hour)I can see that especially in the summer time. Many women go to work with thong. It seems to me miss match with the thong.
On top of their look are perfect by make up and have neat hair as working women but they have thong instead of high heels. Moreover, I see some women change high heels to thong and shove shoes in their bag without cover.That is also I can't understand too.

I have to go now .
The story about 5th,6th,7th come on next time. continue...

No comments: