Thursday, September 11, 2008

shopping

I went to Pyrmont today because I had appointment to pick up a stuff .

I bought a FOOT SPA through by e-bay.I paid only $3 for this second hand one.I was thinking to buy a new footspa but I checked e-bay and found this. I was surprised after I won to buy this .

The lady who sold this to me is very nice young lady. She is moving from parent house to own place and just want to get rid off some stuff .This is the one of them. It is true that is a big stuff and take a much space to put away.

After I came home, I washed and used it . Actually my son tried it first.

He loves it.(^^)
I like to use it too. It is just a little bit noisy and takes a time to wash it.

Maybe I don't use much in summer time. It will be more for next winter, I think.

If somebody want to try FOOTSPA, ask to me!(^^)

2 comments:

Geeta said...

Hi Akiko

The link that says Australia explorer has idioms, slangs as well as a lot of other information about Australia- try it

akiko said...

Ok Geeta.
There are so many slangs I found.

Thanks.(Ta!)

akiko